No products in the cart.
Acer Chromebook R13 CB5-312T-K5X4 comes with these high level specs: MediaTek MT8173C Core Pilot Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A72/A53 Heterogeneous Multi-Processor, Chrome, 13.3" Full HD Widescreen LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio), Multi-touch screen, Integrated Imagination PowerVR GX6250 Graphics, 4GB LPDDR3 Memory, 32GB internal storage, Secure Digital (SD) card reader, 802.11ac WiFi featuring 2x2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supports High Dynamic Range (HDR), 1 - USB 3.1 (Type C) port supporting USB 3.1 Gen 1 (up to 5 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, USB Charging 5 V; 3A, DC-in port 20 V, 45 W, 1 - USB 3.0 Port, 1 - HDMI Port, 3-cell Li-polymer Battery (4670 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 3.28 lbs. | 1.49 kg (system unit only) (NX.GL4AA.008)
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required)
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
- MediaTek Quad-Core CPU, 13.3" Full HD Touch Display, 4GB Memory, 32GB eMMC, Up to 12-hour Battery Life, Convertible Laptop