No products in the cart.
Share what's on your tablet, laptop, or smartphone on an HDTV or monitor with the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. Stream movies, view personal photos, or display a presentation on a big screen - all wirelessly. It uses Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast technology, so you're not limited to certain apps or content streaming; you can display everything from your device. The Wireless Display Adapter is also an Intel Wireless Display (WiDi) certified adapter and works with 2-in-1s and tablet devices with Intel WiDi capability. Just plug the USB and HDMI from the Wireless Display Adapter into your HDTV or monitor, connect, then mirror or extend your screen and enjoy.
- Wirelessly project what's on your tablet, laptop, or smartphone to your big screen
- Enjoy movies, personal videos, photos, games, websites, and even PowerPoint presentations on your HDTV
- Modernize your meetings by displaying business applications, Office documents, videos and websites through a conference room projector or monitor.
- Simply plug into an HDTV, connect, then wirelessly mirror or extend your screen
- Snap the ends together to pack and travel. Compatible with Miracast enabled Windows 10/Windows 8.1 devices. Not compatible with Surface RT.