No products in the cart.
See it all on your big screen: Share what’s on your tablet, laptop, or smartphone on an HDTV or monitor with Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter. Stream movies, view personal photos, or display a presentation on a big screen – all wirelessly. Modernize your meetings: Project your ideas and collaborate in real time by plugging the Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter into a conference room projector or monitor. You can even ink in PowerPoint to emphasize a point and make that big screen your collective workspace. Wi Fi CERTIFIED Miracast Technology: The Wireless Display Adapter uses Wi Fi CERTIFIED Miracast technology, so you’re not limited to certain apps or content streaming; you can display everything from your device on an HDTV or monitor. Easily Connect: Just plug the USB and HDMI from the Wireless Display Adapter into your HDTV or monitor, connect, then mirror or extend your screen and enjoy. The Wireless Display Adapter delivers a reliable connection with up to a 23 foot range.
- Miracast Technology doesn't limit streaming to certain apps or content providers; Display everything from your device on an HDTV or Monitor
- The Wireless Display Adapter delivers a reliable connection with up to a 23 foot range
- Compatibility: All Miracast enabled Windows 10 phones, tablets and laptops, including the Surface line up; Works with Windows 8.1 and 10 Operating Systems; Internet access not required for use
- Not Compatible with Mac, Android or iOS Operating Systems
- Dimensions: Adapter length: 4.07 inches (103.5 millimeters) x 0.87 inches (22 millimeters) x 0.43 inches (11 millimeters); Adapter cable length: 11.8 inches (300 millimeters); USB extension cable: 6.26 inches (159 millimeters)