No products in the cart.
Toshiba's new EXCERIA UHS-I SD cards are ideal for professional DSLR photographers, videographers and high-res content creators who demand high-speed tools and serious performance to capture fast-action photos-and finish data transfers in no time flat. Available in multiple storage sizes, they offer faster write speeds than Class 10 SD cards, plus large mobile storage capacity (up to 128GB) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) support for 4K video recording and playback. With EXCERIA UHS-I SD cards, digital pros, enthusiast-class shutterbugs and even passionate amateurs can enjoy fast-motion capture and playback of high-resolution content, plus the benefits of high-speed continuous shooting, real-time full HD video recording and the time-saving value of lightning-fast data transfers for large files.
- Make large file transfers a breeze with up to 95 MB/s read speed7 and 60MB/s write speed. You'll spend less time uploading content and more time editing, storing and sharing.
- Enjoy UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) for 4K video recording and playback.
- Streamline photo editing time with high-speed data transfer performance.
- Optimize every moment: With EXCERIA, backing up 1,000 photographs takes only one-third the time needed by other UHS-I SD cards.
- Always capture the best shots with high-speed continuous shooting, continuous burst mode, multiple frames per second and full HD real-time video recording. Universal size fits today's most popular high-end cameras and HD camcorders.
- A 5-year standard limited warranty delivers peace of mind and demonstrates the proven leadership strength of Toshiba.